Canberra Transport Museum and its members proudly own a number of ex-ACTION/Transport Canberra vehicles. These include…
- ex-BUS108, a 1994 Renault PR100.3 with Austral Denning “Starliner” bodywork.
- ex-BUS114, a 1994 Renault PR100.3 with Austral Denning “Starliner” bodywork.
- ex-BUS674/ZIB672/ZIR888, a Renault PR100 with Renault Vehicules Industriels bodywork.
- ex-BUS675, a 1987 Renault PR100.2 MkI with Ansair bodywork.
- ex-BUS717, a 1988 Renault PR180.2 MkI Articulated bus with Ansair bodywork.
- ex-BUS967, a 1992 Renault PR100.2 MkII with Ansair bodywork; this bus wears a special livery promoting Canberrans to “Conserve our Fossil Fuels… Take ACTION”.