Come and join CTM on March 14 as we support Rise Above in their 2021 Cancer Convoy!
Joining around 500 other heavy vehicles and motorcycles, CTM will be deploying our newest addition, ex ACTION Renault PR180.2 articulated 717, as well as PR100.2 967.
There are plenty of vantage points along the convoy route, which is from Beard to EPIC, so come on down and enjoy the passing parade!
The convoy is scheduled to depart Beard at 0930.
After the convoy itself, CTM will be offering a short afternoon tour in 717. Commencing at 1300 from the West Row Coach Stop in the City, we anticipate return to the City around 1700.
The afternoon will cost $15 payable via EFTPOS or exact cash on the day.
Tickets are available here: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/canberra-transport-convoy-day-tour-tickets-143522163655
Please note that this event is subject to change owing to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
COVID SAFE MEASURES
Canberra Transport Museum is committed to providing a COVID safe event. All attendees must check in using the “Check In CBR” app and onboard QR code, or by providing their name and contact details to museum staff; these details will be securely stored for an appropriate time frame before they are destroyed.Additionally, the following measures will apply:
• All buses will have hand sanitiser at the boarding door, it is encouraged that all attendees use this upon each boarding.
• Anti-bacterial wipes will be provided should you wish to sanitise your seating area.
• Canberra Transport Museum welcomes but does not mandate the use of masks.
• A limit of 35 passengers on 717 applies and will be enforced. To be fair to everyone, we ask that if you are asked to change bus you do so to allow others to ride on all buses.
• When onboard the bus, please keep a one seat gap between you and any other guests. Please minimise movement around the bus.
• Please keep 1.5m gap when waiting at stops or taking photographs. Please note, these measures are current as of the time of organising this event, and may be changed with minimal notice in line with government regulations.